TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,175 travelers just like you!

Argentinian

Name: Gustavo
Hometown: San Juan, Argentina
Location: San Juan, Argentina
Join Date: April 6, 2011
Contributions: Argentinian has written about 3 places, shared 3 photos, left 1 comment.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Spanish, English and Portuguese
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
South Africa World cup 2010
Profile
I´m a lawyer, but I don´t feel like working as it during my whole life, I hate getting stressed out, I just wanna find a partner to build my own hostel in any beatifull beach in this world, and spend my life sharing with another backpackers!!
cookiecandy22 says:
Congrats! You are one more step closer to gray hair, fallen teeth, skin with wrinkles and loss of memory. LOL Happy Birthday! :)

Gracias!
Cathy - Philippines
Posted on: Aug 13, 2012
peeyushmalhotra says:
Wishing you a year full of happiness and love.. a lot of travelling experience and a lot of enjoyment.. a lot of gifts and the best cuisine on your move... Happy New Year :)
Posted on: Dec 31, 2011
Vipin says:
hey Gustavo, great trip planned! it should be a welcome break from law too!
Posted on: Jun 06, 2011

Argentinian's Travel Reviews

Free! "General Tips & Advice" in Surat Thani, Thailand
When getting the bus in Surat Thani´s bus station who´ll bring you to the place where you will…
Ridiculously Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Havana, Cuba
Melia Cohiba La Habana is probably one of the bet hotels that I´ve ever been. It´s one of the …