Find a Argentina Travel Buddy

Looking for a Argentina travel buddy? Meet Argentina travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 697,575 members and has been featured in:

to January 22, 2030
Sylvie is traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina
63 vouches 6 awards
In BA, with my man.
to January 24, 2018
Wanda is traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina
16 vouches 3 awards
will be venturing from CHILE- come along!
to February 8, 2018
Daniel is traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina
gotta go dig out some pallasite in neuquen patagonia , backpacking and camping patagonia is a dream the last wild frontier i wanna be there for the end :)i got friends down there but cool gypsy big open minded souls are always welcome to dig some holes
to March 21, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Argentina
I worked hard, now I play harder
to January 20, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina
looking for people to explore wonderful buenos aires with me and who enjoy going out on the weekends
to February 10, 2018
Emiel is traveling to Argentina
Planning to backpack through South America for about 3 months. Probably starting South and going upwards on the feeling ;) No concrete travel itinerary so far, very flexible and open to all suggestions and nice encounters :)
to March 31, 2018
12 vouches 11 awards
Glaciar Perito Moreno, Reserva Faunística Península Valdés, Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia (Ushuaia where you can find cheap last minute cruises to Antarctica).
to January 31, 2018
Daniela is traveling to Argentina Chile border, Argentina
Yippi, I got some camping spots in Torres del paine (from December 9th to 13th). Afterwards I would like to do some hiking in El Chalten and I am looking for a trekking buddy to do the huemul circuit. Just let me know if you are interested :)
to January 30, 2018
Joana is traveling to Argentina
I'm travelling about one year already and wanna discover Argentina in January 2018. Who is in with me?
to February 1, 2018
ayi is traveling to Argentina
Hoping travel to South American in Jan 2018 for 3-4 weeks. Peru & argentina are my must.but flexible on dates and countries beside these two!Anyone going ?! Please write me !!!
to May 1, 2018
Juancho is traveling to Calafate, Argentina
This world is so big and our planet is so wonderful and is waiting for us to experience it. Let 's travel together and get lost in beautiful places! I live in Buenos Aires and I love this place. I…
to May 1, 2018
Juancho is traveling to Bariloche, Argentina
to May 31, 2018
Damasio is traveling to Argentina
I am a quiet and simple man who finds the simple things in life the most satisfying. I enjoy walking the dog, fixing things around the house or even just digging around in the garden. I love to see …
to April 30, 2018
Damasio is traveling to Patagonia, Argentina
to March 1, 2018
Mercedes is traveling to Patagonia, Argentina
Looking to do some hiking in Argentina/Chile along the Andes Mountains. I have always wanted to do a thru hike through Patagonia.
to January 31, 2018
Phil is traveling to Cordoba, Argentina
1 vouch 1 award
I'm there for a month. Let's hang out!
to April 28, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Argentina
Looking for a travel buddy to go from Argentina to Colombia, with a few extra places like Cuba, Costa Rica and Mexico. Looking to go in January 2018. Looking to have a mixed experience of adventure, culture, nature and the occasional dance.
to January 22, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina
I've just qualified as a doctor in London and I'm traveling south america for 2 months. Looking to meet interesting new people. Would love for someone to show me around the city. My spanish isn't very good!
to January 22, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina
Looking for someone who can show me around :)