Arenal Hostel Resort

Check La Fortuna Hotel Deals

Arenal Hostel Resort La Fortuna Reviews

crstephens83 crstephe…
Excellent accommodations for a hostel Aug 22, 2012
This place has a great location, and a nice bar, it could use a better bartender during the day, but at night they are spot on. The staff is awesome and the manager is the party type, he has partied with us a couple of times, our reservation was initially lost but they got us a room anyway. The amenities include swimming pool, a swim up bar, a dj at night,a self serve kitchen, public and private restrooms,hammocks, laundry service, private and dorm rooms, and there is a few others that I am forgetting at the moment. Overall we had a great time, if this will be your first hostel experience it is a great start because it has enough amenities to ween you off a hotel.
itravel1 itravel1
Resort Hostel Oct 20, 2011
~Late Oct/2011

When you arrive in La Fortuna and get off the bus there will be several touts there trying to get you to change accommodations and follow them. Thank them and walk up the street and around the corner, across from the central town park you will find Arenal Hostel Resort.

The entrance is squeezed between two buildings that help seclude the grounds from the main road.

The grounds are kept beautifully and the staff are helpful and plentiful. For 14us/night I was given a three bed dorm room which they kindly left just for me so I did not disturb anyone with my chainsaw snoring, thanks Thomas. The hostel has all amenities. Kitchen, chill out ground space, air con, cable tv, phone, ensuite bath, tour desk and outside the grounds, a bank, convenience store, gift shop, eateries, sodas, more tour operators, the bus station, central park, and a full view of the Arenal Volcano.

If ever back in La Fortuna this is the only place I would stay. Special thanks to Thomas for soliciting me while shopping for post cards, I would never have had the time I did without my stay at Arenal Hostel Resort.

P.S. Hope you enjoyed the Tona, greetings from Toronto (Mike).
Enjoying a Cohiba and Tona at Aren…
itravel1 says:
What can I say....the kid's a Bear!!
Posted on: Jan 13, 2013
spocklogic says:
That infamous snoring of yours sure pays off!
Posted on: Jan 13, 2013

Arenal Hostel Resort Overview

The Arenal Hostel Resort offers a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi as well as a laundry service and luggage storage. It is conveniently located in the town centre.

The hostel's garden offers tranquillity and peace to sit and relax. There is an atm / cash machine within the hostel. If access is a concern, prospective guests will be pleased to know the hostel provides mobility and wheelchair access for an inclusive experience.

Arenal Volcano is within driving distance of the Arenal Hostel Resort. The location of the hostel allows guests to easily reach many tourist attractions on foot. Guests will find a wide variety of caf├ęs and restaurants nearby.

Arenal Hostel Resort Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower