Arena Island Resort

Check Narra Hotel Deals

Arena Island Resort Narra Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Luxury you can experience Jun 11, 2015
This is a very exclusive experience in an island which you can have for yourself during your stay.

There are only two villas. However, you can choose to book the whole island as well to make it more exclusive.

The price is typically Php60,000/night and that is inclusive of airport transfers, overflowing food of the best and fresh seafood, massage, boat tours, dedicated chef, butler. This is luxe, Philippine style.

They will provide as much as they can, whatever you want for a small fee. Some guests proposed on this island or celebrated some events. It is awesome!

You arrive thinking you must be dreaming when you see the glistening white sand of the island. Then they bring you fresh coconuts as welcome drinks. You will be introduced to your butler who will take care of you for the duration of your stay. You will be asked when you want to have massage, where you want to have dinner or what activities you would want to do.

We had our massage on the first night of our couple of nights stay. We requested to have dinner by the sand bar. Yes, the island has its own sandbar you are free to take advantage however you want. We had a lot of very delicious food. It felt surreal. It was like a dream honeymoon except we aren't paying a fortune.

We were enjoying our dinner so much that we just get interrupted by a curious crab that decided to get our attention by touching our feet. It was exciting and we were laughing as the staff tried to catch it and protect us from one curious crab.

We did some scuba diving and they made an instructor come to the island. We had a great time diving just infront of our room. It was skin diving, we didn't wear any scuba gear because the water's temperature was just perfect.

We had lunch in a floating raft one time and also had dinner in a different side of the island. It was awesome. There was only one day that we shared the island with another group of guests and then, we had it for ourselves! We were teasing we could run naked and whatever wild things by the beach since we are have all the privacy and breathtaking nature to ourselves.

The island is a 3 hectare white sand beach with some trees and sand bar.

The food were all awesome. I felt like I could easily get twice my size staying longer there if I don't discipline myself. It was pleasure island in many aspects.

The room is great. Fancy feel with a generous space of terrace where we have two sunbeds and some space for a table and some chairs. From the bed, we could see the white sand beach. It was surreal.

The bathroom is equally awesome. It was an open air shower! How cool is that! It was so sexy! :)

I would love to go back. Next time maybe with someone I could share a naughty beach experience ;)

You must experience this. My companion told me that if I asked him if he agrees for us to go there, he probably would have said no. I was planning everything and didnt get his thoughts. That was the agreement and he was very happy that we went there and he get to experience such a luxurious experience.

He was so amazed that he tells me he feels he doesn't deserve it. But we do. And you deserve it too. ;)

Check Narra Hotel Deals