Ardent Hot Springs

Ardent Hot Springs - the lagoon

Ardent Hot Springs Camiguin Island Reviews

dodz_825 dodz_825
ardent hot spring Jan 19, 2011
November 2010 when i and my 2 friends went to camiguin island. i heard a lots of things about the place and they said its really nice. We went there November 1, 2010 which was a all saints day and all the boat is cancelled at that day. So we decided to stay in Jagna but the tricycle driver told as that there's a fishing boat that can bring me together with my 2 friends to camiguin it was expensive so i and my 2 friends decided to try it. We went there and negotiate with the owner they ask for 3800 which is very expensive but we agree on that price..it was a very tiring experience but its nice...u will just set on the boat for about 2 hours and 45 mins for one position only but we arrive in camiguin safely with the God's help.

Upon reaching the resort that we booked named Camiguin action Geckos the place is nice and the staff are very much welcoming. We really like it and the place is not expensive so that place is really become more nicer and they offer also diving which one of my friend wanted to do.

The day after we go around the island we see a lots of things, first is the sunken cemetery its a place where u can swim and snorkeling also the people said that this cemetery sunk when the big eruption of the volcano happened. But that place is pretty much cool.

Camiguin had a number of Water falls and some of them developed by the government and make it a tourist spot. Katibawasan Falls and the Tuasan falls are the falls that we visit tuasan is a bit far and you have to hike just to see that falls. but when u get there u will feel the cold and very fresh water comes from the forest. Katibawasan Falls is also nice and they maintain the cleanlines of the place.

3rd is the Ardent Hot Spring where u can relax and the water temperature is 39 degrees. that was a amazing place i really like it.

the 4th one is the Lagoon where u can see big fishes and a restaurant on the side where u can catch live fishes. I really enjoy eating the fresh fish. It's fit to my big appetite.

There are more interesting place to see in camiguin but we dont have anymore enough time to see the place. But we surely come back there and see the placed that we missed.
sunken cemetery
tuasan falls
ardent hot spring
vulindlela says:
Congrats on your feature!
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your feature!
Glynnes says:

Hi Jim
Congrats on being Today's Featured Travel Review;-}
Patrickjohnsrv Patrickj…
Fun way to spend an late afternoon/evening Apr 13, 2011
With about 4 or 5 main sites on Camiguin I would put this close to the top.

The nice thing about it, is if you plan your day correctly you can see a few waterfalls, hike the stations of the cross (which is also a nice view and it pretty quick) and possibly white beach during the day, and in the evening head up to the hot springs to enjoy late afternoon/evening. This is all assuming you rent a bike and can get around quickly.

Note: Bring some mosquito repellent as they are relentless.

Have a few cold beers at the restaurant above which are priced to moved ;) (35-40p) and lay back in the warm spring waters and relax.

Related Travel Blogs About Ardent Hot Springs

The beautiful island of Camiguin
The opportunity to visit Camiguin came suddenly, which made me think I was really meant to go there. We booked our flights as early as January because Cebu Pacific offered a 50% seat sale. I made a m…Spring �" P30.00 Katibawasan Falls �" P20.00 In summary, the highlights of our Camiguin Island Tour are the Mantigue Island, White Island (of course!), the Ardent Hot Spring

Compare Mahinog Hotel Rates (8.8km away)

Ardent Hot Springs Map