Moab, Utah
(435) 719-2299

Arches National Park Moab Reviews

camwilde camwilde
Arches National Park Mar 03, 2013
While attending Brigham Young University, one of my favorite places to go when I wanted to do an exotic trip was Arches National Park. I have been three times in my life. Twice as a student and once as a trip with my soon to be wife. Every time, I have loved this place. Gorgeous red rock with many Arches carved into the stone. This park has over 2000 of these arches, as well many other formations (such as Balanced Rock). I hope to be able to take my children one day soon.
Arches National Park Sign
Arches National Park: Landscape Ar…
Arches National Park: Delicate Arch
yasuyo yasuyo
The art of nature in Arches National Park Jul 28, 2012
The Arches national Park is my favorite National park I've visited so far. It's a not huge one but having great arches around 2,000 there. We visited 2days with 7days pass,cost is very cheap. I think you must have one week stay there if you want to see many places in there enough.

I was visited there in Jan,so it wasn't season,then some shops were closed and luckly not crowed anywhere.

1st day,we went to mainly Delicate Arch. At first we saw it from far view point and it looks amazing standing only that at flat land. We did hiking to there after,it take around 1 hour from parking lot. The hiking course was not good,we walked up the trackless on the hill and sometimes there were reminds snow at a cliff. It was impressed us so much when we arrived the Delicate Arch. We were sitting down there for a while nothing words...

2nd day, we went to the Landscape Arch. This place also was a little hard as we walked a lot in the mountain. We wanted to go ahead from there,because some other arches are in the inner part of mountain. But like climb up rocks was too hard for my daughter who is 13 years old.

Of course there are other famouse arches or rocks. I loved the Skyline Arche. And had a fun time at the camp ground for a lunch these 2days.

I dedinitelly want to back the Arches National Park to see other arches which I missed.
Arches National Park
There is seems like 3ladies are ta…
Balance rock
aruelito aruelito
Arches Nat'l Park at dusk Aug 27, 2012
Arches Nat'l Park isn't free but it's absolutely worth the few dollars you'll spend here. I had purchased the national park pass so i entered the park for free but i believe admittance for a single vehicle was $4.

The park itself is not too big and basically there's a series of arches you drive to. Although the arches can be seen from pointviews near each parking area, if you want really good pictures you'll need to hike in. Some arches were short hikes, while others took quite a bit longer. "Beautiful Arch" for example is a good 25-minute hike from the parking area. Make sure if you head there to take pictures with the sunset in the background, to start heading to your car before it gets too dark.

I made the mistake of staying far too long, and on my way back to the car it was dark and I had no idea where to go. I ended up yelling out I was lost and some nice peoples yelled back so I made myself to them.
DoctorDee DoctorDee
Natural Wonder, natural playground Mar 22, 2011
Carved by the winds out of Utah's sandstone rock, Arches national park is an astounding, beautiful and dramatic landscape that everyone who loves the outdoors, and the natural wonders of this world should see. And soon! Forty three of its arches have collapsed since 1970. And Landscape Arch - one of its most dramatic sight it expected to do so in the short-mid term.

Ample parking puts even the most sedentary visitor only a short walk from some of the most astounding landscapes and dramatic panoramas that you will ever see.

A short drive from the adventure town of Moab, which gives visitors a choice of a wealth of other activities to supplement the dramatic scenery. Whether it is river rafting, scenic boat tours, hot air ballooning, mountain biking or 4x4-ing Moab has something for almost everyone.
snovozil snovozil
Amazing Arches! Feb 27, 2011
This park is amazing and absolutely beautiful. If you want to make the most of it, bring a car and travel between the arches and other photo-worthy landmarks. But make sure to get out of your car and explore on foot, this landscape needs to be felt, not just seen out a window. In my opinion, the best section of the park, by far, is Sand Dune Arch; it is the most interactive section. What I mean is, you can climb all over it and not be afraid of destroying the Cyanobacteria. (Previously called blue-green algae, it is one of the oldest known life forms and takes thousands of years to form in the desert sand.)

This park can be seen in one packed day, but it is better to stretch it out over two, even three days and take the time to do some of the longer hikes and see the less accessible arches.
Balanced Rock.
Arches National Park landscape.
Arches National Park landscape.
The Windows.
nep1987 nep1987
Natural Marvel Sep 14, 2010
Once you've been here, its hard to leave and unforgettable. The rock formations and hiking here is amazing. It is also good for photography. I actually published some photos from when I was here. The desert landscape makes it look pretty awesome too!

Related Travel Blogs About Arches National Park

Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park
We left Phoenix, Arizona on Monday July 20, 2009 at 9 am in  92 degree heat and rode up highway 60 to 89 entering Prescott, Az and then 89A through the town of Jerome, Az.. Jerome is a small min…Moab to Arches National Park which is a spectacle to see with the rocks and Arches. Short hikes to many…
A Guide to Traveling America's Desert Southwest
Road trips have always been a terrific way to tour National Parks, visit historical sites, discoverthose little, out of the way attractions, and meet new people. Enough cannot besaid about pre-planni…Moab, Utah. Arches National Park, with its 2000 sandstone arches, is an enticing playground for hikers, and those enjoying an off-road…
Moab, UT. Arches National Park
Today, I decided to go up to Arches National park and explored just about every spot in the Park except for the end where I was just too tired to take that last hike. Water and ice, extreme temperatu…National Park . They say that within the Park there are over 2000 cataloged arches ranging in size from a three foot opening to the longest at 306 feet measured base…

Check Moab Hotel Deals