Archeological Park of Sacsayhuaman Half-Day Tour

Cusco, Peru

Archeological Park of Sacsayhuaman Half-Day Tour Cusco Reviews

tlenot tlenot
Half Day Activity Feb 12, 2015
So I arrived early in Cusco and needed something to do and thought I would book this half day tour. I arrived around 7am and my friend would arrive later at 2pm, and I found this tour that would start at 9 and end at noon so this was perfect. I booked the tour via victor.com for $72. The tour company's name is Viajes Pacifico and they pick you up at your hostel/hotel. They actually called my hostel to let me know what time they were coming. They had arrived an hour early as there was only four of us going on this tour. Our tour guide I thought did a good job. He was knowledgeable and interested in his job and it showed. His name is Jose. The four sites we visited are: Quenqo, Pupapucara, Tambomachay, and lastly Sacsayhuaman. The first three are pretty small and quick. We also did a stop at this Alpaca clothing store and learn a bit about the different types of clothing and to determined what is real and what is fake. You can also purchase some Alpaca clothing if you wish. This half day tour was okay but somewhat expensive in my opinion when compared to a full day tour I did that cost $83. I talked to another traveler from the same country so that made the half day tour a lot better.

Check Cusco Hotel Deals