4222 Village Gate Square, Whistler, Canada
(604) 932-4540
Araxi - Forgot the fish type, in pesto...too green...tasted good...but color through off my appetite, plus we had already eaten so much!
Araxi - Dawn and Jason are oogling over the selection of wines...1,000 choices!
Araxi - Barbie, Dawn, me, and Jason.
Araxi - Butternut Squash soup...delicious!
Araxi - Butternut Squash soup...delicious!
Araxi - Wolf, Dawn, and Jason.

Araxi Whistler Reviews

Gabby27 Gabby27
Araxi, fine dining with HUGE WINE SELECTION Mar 04, 2009
With a group of 24 or so we probably averaged about $150/head with drinks. Because it was such a large group we were given a smaller menu...that was reviewed and arranged by the gentlemen hosting the dinner. We had choices for four courses. I had a butternut squash soup that was fantastic, and a popular fish locally (wish I could remember what kind!) with a fancy pesto sauce. I was totally thrown off when my dinner arrived and the entire thing was was delicious. I'm a firm believe in attacking all of the senses with food...I would change the color. For dessert we all shared samples of several things and each were great. My favorite was a hazelnut ice cream. Araxi is known for it's gigantic wine selection. They carry 1,000 different types!!! Ask your server for suggestions, the list is overwhelming! The wine is on display throughout the restaurant which makes for a great ambiance!
Wolf, Dawn, and Jason.
Dawn and Jason are oogling over th…
Barbie, Dawn, me, and Jason.

Check Whistler Hotel Deals