Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction

3081 Arabian Nights Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL, USA
(407) 239-9223

Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction Kissimmee Reviews

TSXSquirrelygirlie TSXSquir…
Orlando's #1 show? I don't want to see the others if that's the case. Aug 17, 2011
At first when I saw the photos of this show I thought it would be worth it to go and see. I was nervous about the menu and what they charged for tickets but people raved over this show so I gave it a chance. BIG MISTAKE!

We arrived and they instantly take your photo for a souvenir later. They have a bar out of chips and salsa (more like ketchup and onions), veggie tray and this pasta salad with a sweet aftertaste. Not very good. However, I still kept an open mind. They had a henna tattoo and other little forms of pre-show entertainment. They have a bar but just stay away. The drinks sound good but it's just syrup and a drop of alcohol. So save your money.

Once you get in you are sitting around a huge dirt covered place where the horses run around. I was worried about eating and possibly smelling horse crap but that didn't happen (only positive of the night). You sit in rows and have to squish in if people are being bench hogs. There are people going around selling souvenirs that are very cheap as in poorly made, not affordable. My friends daughter's glowing horse broke an hour week got back to the room, the green light stopped working. So save your money.

The meal service is AWFUL! If you are in the back expect cold disgusting food. You only have 5 choices and I'll tell you this much, the lasagna and chicken are disgusting! They both made my friend and I sick, like vomiting ill. I had better food served at my elementary school in the 80's. You get unlimited drinks, beer and house wine but those taste awful as well. The dessert tasted like those Easy Bake Oven cakes but actually those tasted better.

As for the show, honestly that's why they have 2 stars. It's very entertaining for kids and adults if you like cheesy story lines and bad acting. The horses are absolutely beautiful and talented. So are the men doing the tricks while on the horses. Pretty amazing stuff they do. Yet I felt bad for the horses (animal lover) when they were jumping on their backs and stuff. However they look well cared for and do not look spooked so I know they are obviously well cared for and that's all that matters. You are able to pay extra to go back to the stables and stuff but I didn't want to give them anymore of my money. The show is predictable and like I said totally for kids. I would have walked out but I was with kids so I had to suck it up for the entire time, thank goodness for my iPhone.

Here is my suggestion, if you or your kids want to see the show, just eat before. Yeah you paid for the food but it's so disgusting. You can also find tickets for buy one get one free or for $34. I suggest you hunt for bargains for that place because it's not worth full price.
Stigen says:
Sounds like a pretty sweet place :)
Posted on: Aug 17, 2011