Aquila Safari

Cape Town, South Africa

Aquila Safari Cape Town Reviews

Chloelf Chloelf
Aquila Safari Cape Town Worth a Visit Sep 14, 2007
Went on Safari to Aquila Private Game Reserve and it was fantastic! We stayed there for two nights, the accommodation was amazing, a chalet to ourselves, with a fire, an amazing bedroom, really good bathroom facilities and very peaceful.

Watch out for the buffalo, they seem to rome around the place and WILL chase you if they see you haha one morning we had to call reception to get a ranger to come over and shoe him away so we could get out of our chalet. Its not that cheap, but not the dearest out there, The food is included in the cost, all you can eat buffet. It was something like €200 for the three days of safari but that includes everything.

We arrived on the Friday evening, got a tour around the park to see all the animals, watch the elephants fight with the hippos over territory was amazing to see, went for dinner and afterwards went back to our lovely chalets. Got up the next morning for horseback safari, we each got a horse and went on a trek to see all the animals, once again we had trouble with the buffalos, they decided to chase us whilst on horse back haha. Was amazing to get up close to the animals while on the horses, my horse was called Raven :) after lunch we went to rub the cheetahs, an amazing experience, very scary as they are trained but could turn on you at any point, afterwards we went for a swim in the pool, had a look in the gift shop, hung out in our chalets and went for dinner, had a few drinks at the bar and watched Ireland play Georgia in Rugby :)

We got up the next morning for breakfast and headed home...Loved every minute of Aquila Safari, highly recommended def worth a visit!
Aquila Safari
Safari :)
Buffalo
Buffalo

Related Travel Blogs About Aquila Safari

Cape Town day 3 - Aquila Safari Park
We were already in Kruger National Park few days ago and we've seen all of the big animals, besides lions. I was ok with it but my wife wanted to see lions in natural habitat. Our friends, which arri…Cape Town and we've chosen Aguila Safari Park, which was about 160km away. Experience isn’t cheap, it's about 200$ per person which i preferred to waste…
Summer Breeze
While everyone in my country is busy preparing for christmas parties (and, of course, year-end audit), I’m busy packing up my things for my flight back to Manila. A two-week business trip is not en…Town. Look at my missed list: 1. Cape Point (to take on the Cape Point Route and to visit the legendary Cape of Good Hope) www.capepointroute.co.za 2. Canal Walk (“This…

Check Cape Town Hotel Deals