Aquavit Hotel & Casino

Check Asia Hotel Deals

Aquavit Hotel & Casino Asia Reviews

SabrinaL22 SabrinaL…
Conveniente location, has potential. Nov 10, 2010
Looking for a good place to spend some of my summer days in Asia, I came across this hotel. From the website, you can tell is a nice upscale hotel, nice pool and good amenities. We arrived on a Friday afternoon, the front desk clerk was horrible! I think she was having a bad day because she was quite rude. At that point I thought our vacation was off to a wrong start. Thankfully that quickly changed. The staff inside the hotel were very nice and accommodating. The prices are not cheap even for States. A room is $130 for two twin beds and @210 for the the rooms facing the pool. I think is quite expensive for the how the room looked inside. Our room did not have anything spectacular, it was quite dull.

This place gets major points for the pool area and the DJ, who plays there during the evening. Plus you can't beat the location. You are steps away from Asia boulevard, which means if you want to go to Cafe del Mar or Nikita, you can just walk back to the hotel. This hotel has great potential, it just needs some improvement.

Check Asia Hotel Deals