Aquaventure Waterpark

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai Reviews

hsjenkins hsjenkins
A tad expensive but enjoyable day out Dec 11, 2011
Considering you have to buy everything there once you're inside I would say entry is a bit on the expensive side especially as you could just spend your day by your own hotel pool but I guess its about average for a theme/attraction.

Its pretty easy to navigate your way around. There is an area for small children which is away from the main slides so if you're older looking for fun you don't get slowed down by families, equally if you're there with little ones, you can enjoy the children's area without getting pushed about my teenagers heading towards the more hair-raising slides!

A few dos and don'ts that we didn't realise before we went

- definately if you can go on a week day (Sun - Thurs) it was just so relaxed, hardly had to wait for any slides and had the pick of sun loungers even though we didn't get there until almost lunch time

- get hold of an Entertainer voucher from a friend/local if possible - someone will get in for free!

- head out to the beach area as well as the sun lounger areas - lovely views back towards the city (Burj al Arab, Marina etc)

- don't take any food or drink with you - there was no moving on this so literally had to put all we took in the bin
stephaniejaye stephani…
Awesome Waterpark Adventure!!! Aug 31, 2009
This water park was so Awesome!!! So well designed... instead of having to climb ladders and wait in long lines to enjoy rides, you literally float around in a lazy river going from to ride to ride. The few places you do end up waiting in lines are covered in shade with impecible views of the Palm Jumeriah. My favorite ride was the Shark Tank were you literally drift through a tank filled with Rays and Sharks! Totally amazing!! This is by far the best water park I have been anywhere in the world!

Check Dubai Hotel Deals