Aquarius Restaurant

Kneza Damjana Jude 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Aquarius Restaurant Dubrovnik Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Aquarius Restaurant Jul 02, 2010
With the all day bus tickets we decided to go back into the Old Town for a meal. Had stumbled across a row of little restaurants, away from the Stradun, in what looked like a small lane just inside an opening in the wall at the side of old port.

Aquarius had had a menu board outside, and looked reasonably priced and had a range of seafood as well, which would go down well with my son.

We went in and went up to the outside terrace, and it wasn't very busy. Got menus and drinks and allowed time to choose.The terrace was pretty sheltered with the wall to the port in dront of it. It was nicely decorated with plants, with rees in pots that had lights around them.

Wife and I both went for steak, my daughter didn't go for pizza for a change and had tuna and my boy when he saw they had shark steak had to have that.

Meal came pretty quickly and was reasonably good. Steaks were OK, mine was a bit under done for my tastes, but I like mine almost cremated :-D. My son loved the shark steak.

Filled up a bit while we were in, but was never really busy, and staff were always about to refill your drinks.

When we did get round to getting the bill it was a fairly average price to pay for a meal for 4 :-)
Table In Aquarius