Aquarius Inn

Check Inle Lake Hotel Deals

Aquarius Inn Inle Lake Reviews

sepilokfui sepilokf…
Priceless! Jul 19, 2012
They called themselves 'Home Away from Home!', they are indeed! I am not sure I can count all the goods here, but let see. I spent 3 nights at the 'Gold Digger' Teakwood Hotel because Aquarius Inn was fully booked. The price is USD50 versus USD10, you figure.

When I cam over, they gave me the room on the attic. It was beautiful, huge, clean, everything for USD10.

The owner, the couple, the parent, the girls who work there - they are like your family. They really help all they can. Everything I order - airline ticket, money change, taxi,..., the price never higher than some where else.

The breakfast is amazing! The lady cooks 4 types of breakfast in rotation, huge and delicious, inclusive!

I am coming back for at least 4 nights :-). I love this family and this place.
gim says:
Hi, I will be visitng Inle Lake from 27 Nov to 30 Nov. Do you have the contact so that I could make reservation before my trip? Thanks a lot.
Posted on: Nov 15, 2012
anillets anillets
A home away from home Apr 21, 2012
That's the slogan of this lovely inn and it's so true! Upon arrival we were greeted by the friendly staff who immediately served us the welcome tea & local delicacy. The caring owners gave us very useful tips on what to do, where to see. I really like the decor of the room with bamboo here. You didn't even need the fan inside the room as the weather was really cool. Outside there is a lovely garden where you can hang out and the caring owners won't forget to bring you the mosquito incense stick in the evening :)

I have just come back from my trip during Thingyan festival and the room rate was 20$ for a double room which is reasonable taking in consideration all the good services.

I really felt like home here!
gingerbatik gingerba…
Best place in Inle Lake Myanmar Jan 09, 2011
This guesthouse is located 5 minutes walk to the lake and the owner give 5 star service. I love the room with traditional bamboo and original inle lake design with a small umbrella, painting, hats, basket, which is hanging on the wall. I think the best room is no.6 which is spacious with a king size comfortable bed and mosquito net, and separate shower and toilet in the room. The breakfast was plentiful with a plate of 3 different type of fruits, scramble eggs or anything you like, and good bread. Free tea or coffee all day along. They change the breakfast menu daily. I love my stay there and easy to explore the city by bicyle which cost US$1 per day. The room itself cost US$8 per night.
gingerbatik says:
You are welcome Natalie and thanks for all those smiles:)
TravellinChic says:
no pix? :)
TravellinChic says:
Wow! What a find! :) Soooo cheap! Thanks for sharing :)
EnriqueRC EnriqueRC
Cheap and great!! Jun 27, 2010
This place is great, only 7 USD, breakfast included all you can eat, nice food of course, soem other free snacks during the day, excellent garden to relax, and the family running it very very nice, always taking care of your needs....even when you leave they give you a scarf as gift...

Check Inle Lake Hotel Deals