Aquarius - Dream Inn

175 West Cliff Dr Santa Cruz CA 95060, Santa Cruz, CA, USA
Aquarius - Dream Inn - interior of Aquarius restaurant
Aquarius - Dream Inn - Halibut and clams in a tomato sauce
Aquarius - Dream Inn - My Ahi on a bed of beans and tasty crushy on the outside potatoes, an egg and bearnaise source
Aquarius - Dream Inn - view of Santa Cruz Wharf and Boardwalk from the Aquarius restaurant
Aquarius - Dream Inn - funky lights in the restaurant
Aquarius - Dream Inn - seagulls on the roof at the end of the Santa Cruz Wharf after dinner
Aquarius - Dream Inn - view of Santa Cruz Boardwalk from the Wharf after dinner at Aquarius restaurant

Aquarius - Dream Inn Santa Cruz Reviews

portia portia
Great New Seafood restaurant in Santa Cruz Jul 13, 2009
We booked this through Opentable reservation system without knowing this is a brand new restaurant. The description about it being in the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch program supporting sustainable seafood was a plus, and the location is also great, with a view of the Santa Cruz wharf near the Boardwalk.

The restaurant was opened only a few weeks ago, and everything is new inside, with interesting lamps hanging from the ceiling and lots of patrons when we arrived at 7:30pm on a Friday. It was good that we had a reservation. The food was super! We had a fresh oyster appetizer and they were fresh and really tasty. I had a grilled romaine salad and my husband had the special carrot and curry soup which was smooth and really good. My husband is a soup lover and he loved it! For dinner we both had seafood of course, I had the ahi and my husband had the halibut, both were great tasting, beautifully presented and just the right amount, not too much and not too little. Although we skipped the dessert we would love to go back soon for another meal.

After dinner, a walk on the wharf or the beach would be a great way to top off the experience.
view of Santa Cruz Wharf and Board…
funky lights in the restaurant
My Ahi on a bed of beans and tasty…
Me enjoying my dinner and evening

Check Santa Cruz Hotel Deals