Aquarette Self Service Laundry
Oudebrugsteeg 22, Amsterdam, Netherlands
https://plus.google.com/1123… - :+31 20 626 6532
Aquarette Self Service Laundry Amsterdam Reviews
The most useful place in Amsterdam Jul 24, 2014
I arrived in Amsterdam after cycling from London, carrying 5 days of dirty clothes. I wanted them cleaned quick and cheap. After a search on my BB followed by directions on my bike GPS, I found this place.
- Really central, in a side alley just off Damtrak.
- Intructions so simple, even I could follow them.
- €5 for a wash, €2 for a dry (dirt cheap compared to a hotel laundry bill).
- Open until midnight.
- Drinks vending machine inside.
- The wash / dry takes about 40 minutes each, so enough time for a tour of the RLD and a toke or two at some coffee shop in the meantime.
- It actually works.
- A nice old lady took my clothes out the dryer and folded them after the cycle finished (I got back a few mins late). That was nice. I'm still not sure if she was an employee or a fellow customer, but I think clothes are unlikely to be stolen at this place.
- No wi-fi.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!