Noumea, New Caledonia

Aquanature Noumea Reviews

curci3 curci3
For a great day out on the reef. Sep 25, 2009
I have to say this was the best by far Snorkeling tour that I have ever been on. There are quit a few to choose from but from what I've read on other sites I just had to give Aquanature a shot.

We all met up at 0845 for a 0900 departure. The boat was in very good condition, along with all gear. They had Masks, Fins, Snorkels, Wet Suits and Weight Belts at no extra charge.

We left the Marina early at 0900 and headed for our first location which was on the edge of the 2nd largest barrier reef right off the coast of Noumea. It took us about 30 minutes to get out. Bernard (owner/guide) was very informative and spoke fluent English which was great for us. We partnered up and headed out in the water. Bernard really made it interesting, he would dive down and bring up some shells and point out all the different species of fish out there it was great.

Around 1130 we stopped on a little Island off the coast for Lunch where we were able to go hang out on the beach and explore the Island. A couple of the guys stayed back and snorkeled there off the boat.

At 1330 we left for our last snorkeling location and spent about another hour and a half in the water. Before returning to the Marina.

This was such an excellent trip I recommend anyone staying in Noumea try this if you want to have a great experience. Aquanature is the way to go.

Check Noumea Hotel Deals