Aqua

Paseo MarĂ­timo de la Barceloneta, Barcelona, Spain

Aqua Barcelona Reviews

kumanika kumanika
Best desserts Aug 22, 2011
Aqua is one of my favorite places in Barceloneta. It's a lovely restaurant on the beach. It has 2 entries, one from the beach and one from the paseo Maritimo. If you go along paseo and watch strange blue building with no windows, go there. Down stairs - you're in Aqua!

You can sit inside but outside you have a beautiful sea view.

There are a lot of dishes in menu: seafood, meet, special rice... and magnificent desserts! For example, hot chocolate cake with ice-cream, smoked cheese with tomato marmalade... But best for me is wild strawberries with cream sauce and pepper. Ohhh, I wish I ate it every day!

The service is not very good, especially at night. The waiters don't have time to serve all quickly (last time we couldn't order too long). But sea view and excellent desserts eclipse all the shortcomings.

So next time in Barcelona I'll necessarily go there again. For the sake of wild strawberries with pepper:)
my favorite dessert

Related Travel Blogs About Aqua

Hola~!
Wow! We just got back from a whirlwind tour of Barcelona this weekend! Soooo fun, but now I'm quite exhausted. We took a bus from Montpellier to Barcelona, which turned out to be a great way to trav…aqua issues, I really loved the city of Barcelona - it has a lot of color and character! We saw many…

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals