Aqua Villa SPA

11 Tirgo┼ću iela, Riga, Latvia - 67 814 686

Aqua Villa SPA Riga Reviews

kumanika kumanika
Day of beauty Aug 21, 2011
Aqua Villa is the spa salon which was called "one of the 10 best of the world" by Conde Nast Traveller magazine. I got birthday gift - massage with hot lava stones and chocolate massage in Aqua Villa.

Well, it was wonderful! Massage with hot stones is really good for tired people. You rest, your organism, which has a lot of stresses, relaxes, your health gets good stimulation, your skin becomes smooth and elastic. After massage with lava stones, the masseur put semiprecious ones on my back. She said, she had done it for balancing chakra points. I felt so relaxed after that, I hope my chakra points were happy too.

But that wasn't all, chocolate face massage waited for me. Chocolate is healthy for skin and makes it happy (our skin is Sweet Tooth like we). I'd like to say that I became Salma Hayek after that but it isn't true:) However my skin really looked beautiful.

As a matter of fact, I could have done the same in my city. But at homeland it is not so interesting, and, in addition, it's more expensive than in Riga.

Aqua Villa has pretty ordinary interior and exterior unlike in Russia. In my country spa salons have huge signboards and palms inside.

So, if you're in Riga, have a free time and care about your health and beauty, go to the Aqua Villa.
kumanika says:
are you going to Riga? oh, I envy you:))) Riga is beautiful)
Posted on: Nov 11, 2011
Bucefalo says:
thank you my dear Masha.. i'll try to go there this weekend :-D
Posted on: Nov 10, 2011