Aqua Scuba

San Pedro, Belize

Aqua Scuba San Pedro Reviews

canuck_downunder05 canuck_d…
Do not be tricked by their CHEAP prices! May 06, 2011
First off, this is the only company in San Pedro that offers such cheap prices for their trips. The first morning I was told to come at 545am for a light breakfast before we left (watermelon, pineapple and dry bread). When I arrived, another couple had already been their since 530. We did not leave the dock until 645 which to me seemed considerably late as we had been there for over an hour.

The boat is small and in bad weather very choppy and uncomfortable. The boat seemed to have several issues as we kept slowing down and they kept playing with the engines. Their equipment did not seem to be taken care of well. Customers had problems with their gear and they would just switch it out and not tag the bad equipment.

I also felt pretty uncomfortable knowing they would take a 10 year old diver in and advanced group, and although he not go to our depth of 30m, he did going to 18m with a DM when the max depth for a 10 year old is 12m. Adults will surpass the recommended depth limits, but you don't mess with children! Not to mention when the dive goes much deeper.

Lastly, the crew seemed to bag for tips in an indirect "feel sorry for me, I pay for this and I pay for that and I can't afford all these things" kind of way. Thought it was incredible unprofessional and wrong of them to do for guest... and THEN turn around and tell people that they make $1000 tips a week!

I wouldn't not trustt this company to friends or family!

Check San Pedro Hotel Deals