Aqua Island Colony

Aqua Island Colony Rates and Deals

Aqua Island Colony Honolulu Reviews

jamartin39 jamartin…
Switching up my hotel stays Jun 23, 2008
When I went to check in at the Aqua Island Colony Hotel there was a problem with both my credit cards for the room deposit and unfortunately I didn’t make it to the bank to cash my check so I had no cash; the front desk clerk called the manager to see what could be done and they let me check in any way as long as I brought them the $50 deposit the next day. I thought that was awesome because it was late and I spent all day in classes and I just wanted to hit the sack. The next day turns out they ran my card again and I didn’t need the cash after all. This is another hotel that has the key card security feature you need them to get through the gates to the elevators, and into the rooms. In a strange city I’ll take as many safety features as they throw at me. The room was big with a king sized bed there was a large dresser and the bathroom was nice as well. The staff was excellent I give them props for resolving the card issue and the price was not too bad about 70 a night

Aqua Island Colony Overview

The hotel is located within walking distance of the International Marketplace, where guests will find a variety of shopping and dining options. They can also find plenty of nightlife. The beach is close to the hotel, and many other attractions are in the area as well. When staying at the Aqua Island Colony, guests will be able to visit sites such as the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium. The international airport is only 16 km from the hotel, and guests will find that it takes only a short time to reach by car. Public transportation is available for those without a rental. Some sites are within walking distance of the hotel as well.

Rooms at the Aqua Island Colony have two double beds. All of the rooms at the hotel include mini fridges, microwaves, in room safes, bathrooms, and coffeemakers.

The 44-story building was built in 1979 and underwent a renovation in 2004. The Aqua Island Colony is one of the tallest buildings in Waikiki. The hotel offers a large swimming pool with a deck where guests can sun themselves. Guests can relax in the spa as well.

Aqua Island Colony Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower