Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki

Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Rates and Deals

Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Honolulu Reviews

Jen1107 Jen1107
Decent Hotel, Horrible Service Aug 29, 2012
I recently stayed here prior to my wedding in Hawaii. I normally stay right on the beach, but I tried to keep costs down until the big day.

I arrived around 10 pm and went to check in. The lady helping me was horribly rude. She "upgraded" me to a nicer room that only had one bed. My friend/roommate was arriving the next day and we needed 2 beds. The lady told me the room I booked was sold out and if I wanted 2 beds I'd need to upgrade to their nicest rooms. I was extremely polite but told her this was unacceptable as I wanted the room I booked. As I was unwilling to spend extra money, my original room suddenly became available. Imagine that.

The hotel forgot to take their deposit from my card when I booked the room, so the lady needed my credit card. She ran it twice and both times it declined. She immediately blamed it on me and told me I didn't have sufficient funds. She also told this to all of the people waiting in line behind me before telling me to go sleep on the beach...with my wedding dress. It turned out that their system was down and the other guests couldn't check in either. I never received an apology.

When my fiancee, his family, and my friend checked in they all received rude service from this same woman as well.

As for the hotel, it is very clean and it's a good price for the area. If you are looking for a pool, this isn't the hotel for you as the pool here is the smallest I've seen. It's a couple blocks from the beach in a fairly good location. The bathrooms are extremely tiny.

Due to the horrible service I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. There are much better places for the same price.
Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel
Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel

Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Overview

This hotel in Honolulu is found just three blocks from Waikiki Beach, and guests will have just a short walk to reach the sand and water. They can also visit other popular attractions in the area, such as the Honolulu Zoo, which is half a mile away and the Waikiki Aquarium, which is only 2 miles away. Many sites are within walking distance of the Aloha Aqua Surf, and others are just a short drive away. Public transportation, such as taxis and buses, is plentiful.

All of the 175 rooms at the hotel are smoke free. Some of the amenities that guests will find in the rooms include private balconies, high speed Internet access, LCD flat screen TVs, coffeemakers, microwaves, and in room safes.

The lobby is green and blue and has photographs of surfers on the wall, and surfboards and kayaks on the ceiling. Each morning, guests of the Aqua Aloha Surf Spa will be able to enjoy a complimentary breakfast at the hotel. The hotel has an outdoor pool with a sundeck and cabanas. The public areas offer wireless Internet access.

Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels