Aqaba Hotels

Browse 15 Aqaba, Jordan hotel reviews for 33 Aqaba hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Eilat Hotels8 km
Taba Hotels11.2 km
Wadi Rum Hotels46 km
Nuweiba Hotels64.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Aqaba Hotels and Deals

#1 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
halilee says: "Sadly we only had 1 night at this wonderful hotel, located only a couple of bloc..."
#2 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
ZAIDKASR says: "In aqaba, there has been a need for a change from the conventional large imperso..."
#3 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
noinspiration says: "The Bedouin Garden Village is a wonderful place to spend some time relaxing by t..."
$31
#4 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
stefmuts says: "After our roundtrip Jordan we booked an extra few nights at this hotel to enjoy ..."
$97
#5 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
patzi3 says: "I stayed in Kempinski hotel with a friend of mine. We decided to go for a long w..."
#6 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
ZAIDKASR says: "Surrounded by mountains and situated next to the Red Sea, this resort is managed..."
$14
#7 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
Natjie says: "We spent one of our last nights in Jordan in Golden Tulip Hotel in Aqaba. Reall..."
$54
#8 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
mrd911 says: "Absolutely a great hotel. The staff was great. The Country was friendly. I jus..."
#9 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
itravel1 says: "Dec 2012 Recommended by my friends in Wadi Rum. I think because I enjoyed m..."
$41
#10 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
bielecka says: "The room and bathroom was simply dirty - even the bed has not been changed after..."
#11 of 33 hotels in Aqaba
globaltraveller71 says: "The newest hotel opening in Aqaba is the Radisson SAS resort in Tala Bay, opened..."
$149