TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,503 travelers just like you!

April75

Name: April
Hometown: Kentucky, USA
Join Date: December 28, 2010
Contributions: April75 has written about 2 places, shared 116 photos, left 47 comments, and smiled 40 times.
Travel Plans
Paris, France
dream destination
Just one time here is all I am asking!
Denmark
dream destination
I have always wanted to go here.. And I will make it there soon!
India
dream destination
I would love to go to India into Mumbai because I would love to take a look into the film industry! I love Bollywood and I love Indian culture also.
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
ENGLISH
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Going to Savannah with my girls and Guys for St. Paddy's Day!
Profile
I am cool down to earth, love traveling love to have a great time with friends and family and I look forward to showing you some of the places that I will be going and some of the places I see that I love in your profile! Traveling has always been something that I wanted to do, It is something that I think about daily and I am going to take the horn my by hands and get out there and travel to whatever place I feel like!! I am a lover of Bollywood films and I sit home and watch them all the time.. I cannot wait to get to India oneday! !
Posted on: Jul 10, 2017
Posted on: Jul 10, 2016
Posted on: Jul 10, 2015

April75's Travel Blogs

Jamaica (montego bay, Negril, Ochos Rio)
Jul 09, 2011 – Jul 10, 2011
Breathing taking some of the sights we seen there. NO WORRIES MON!
Overview 0 words 91 0 29
Savanah Ga
Mar 14, 2009
The trip was well worth it. I had my friends and my sister with me and we had a ball at the St. Patty's Day Festivities
Overview 60 words 22 0 20