Applebee's

www.applebees.com - +1 440-974-3777

Applebee's Mentor Reviews

DAO DAO
The Salt Shaker Feb 08, 2017
I have never had a bad meal in an Applebee’s in the USA or Canada. Not until I ate here at their Mentor, Ohio location. I dined here with family and decided to go with a tasty and safe option to get started. Nachos with pulled beef. My first bite of one of the nachos was the overpowering taste of salt. It seemed to be covered in the stuff. I tried the beef by itself. More salt. I even asked family to verify how bad it was. Yep – just covered in salt.

I shared a good 2 for $20 meal deal with my mum. I selected the Three Cheese Chicken Penne.

Applebee’s describes this as ‘A blend of Italian cheeses top a rich mix of penne pasta, grilled chicken, bruschetta tomatoes, fresh basil and creamy Alfredo sauce’. I describe this as an average dish covered in salt! What is wrong with this location? Either they have a chef with weak taste buds or their salt dispenser has extra-large holes. I really found the quality of food here poor and the service was not even that great. I will dine at Applebee’s again, just not here.

Check Mentor Hotel Deals