Applebees

www.applebees.com - (207) 596-6217

Applebees Thomaston Reviews

jamartin39 jamartin…
Good Food Good Freinds Mar 17, 2011
I have never been to a bad Applebees. I have gotton some bad food at one or two locations but this one is not one of them.

The waitstaff is great as are the hostesses. The management ocasionally walks around and chats up the customers and some customers are there so often they have gotten to know them.

Every Applebees has a distinct decor usually geared to the local surroundings. This applebees decor geatures many of the local high school sports teams pictures, helmets, or other memorabillia. Besides the usual, there is also a bunch of Steven King memorabillia.

Back to the service our waitress was great, we were seated right away, and not five minutes went by and our waitress was right there. The food came quickly and I really enjoued my loaded mashed potatoes with my very rare steak (thats how I ordered it).
jamartin39 says:
I didnt kow Applees was outside the US, I will definatly check it out.
Posted on: Mar 18, 2011
montecarlostar says:
Lol, I had never been to a bad Applebee's either until I went to an Applebee's outside the USA. Check out my new review for a reference hehe :) Cheers!

Posted on: Mar 18, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Applebees

Everyone is Irish on St. Patricks Day
After leaving Applebees in Thomaston we headed back north.  First we had to cirlce the block a few time and make a stop at a local Rite Aid Pharmacy to purchase so liquor.  Then it was back…Applebees in Thomaston we headed back north.  First we had to cirlce the block a few time and make…
An unexpected night out
I love St. Patricks Day!  I was scheduled to call Bingo tonight in Belfast but when I showed it turns out there was an change in the lineup and they had more people to work then expected so I go…Thomaston for some Applebees food and drinks.  Applebees wasnt really doing anything special for this festive day so as we ate we planned…

Check Thomaston Hotel Deals