Applebee's

105 Highland Avenue, Seekonk, MA, USA

Applebee's Seekonk Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Not our best meal of the trip May 26, 2010
At the end of a long day we pulled in to try this restaurant. For some reason, thinking about the meal we had had with Mark and Lola in Overland Park, I ordered a platter of Double Glazed Baby Back Ribs, a full rack seasoned and slow-cooked to flavorful and tender perfection. It was served with fries and cole slaw. But I didn’t remember that even with a full rack there really isn’t much meat to eat and we only got one order. I really blew this one. Yes, the meat was good, but even in a full rack there was only a few ounces of meat. So I ate a ton of French fries that they served and shared a couple of bites of the cole slaw.

Now don’t get me wrong, even though I ordered a wrong meal, I must let everyone know that the full rack they serve does not have enough meat to fill a single person. And the French fries they filled the plate with only made the meal worse. The cole slaw dab in a small bowl was about ¾ of an ice cream scoop. Not what I would consider a good meal.

Related Travel Blogs About Applebee's

More hunting
We also stopped into the Town Hall of Warren, RI which is only a few miles away, and checked with them.  They had more information and pointed us to several cemeteries in their town.  Tomor…Seekonk. Dinner was at Applebee's.  We shared a rack of ribs, with french fries and cole slaw.  I won't say we finished…

Check Seekonk Hotel Deals