Applebee's

I-20 Exit 85 N, Ruston, LA, USA

Applebee's Ruston Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Great margaritas an buffalo wings! Jan 19, 2010
There is NOT much nightlife in Ruston, but this restaurant bar makes my day. I know everybody knows Applebee's but I think it's worth to review this particular location in Ruston.

First, I am a HUGE fan of Buffalo Wings, and this restaurant makes the best I have ever tried. I know I still gotta go to Buffalo, NY to try the real ones, but these ones are fantastic.

Second, they got a LOVELY bartender called Wendi, she makes my night everytime! Besides she makes the BEST Margaritas ever. I love going there just to sit in the bar, talk and hang out. Most times I get to talk with other customers and they always ask where I'm from (it must be that I don't have the stereotypical Speedy Gonzalez mexican accent I guess :P)

Third, they have lots of specials, from happy hours, Tech Tuesdays and lots of others so you can get discounts most of the time.

Overall, this is a great choice (if not the only) for a cool sports bar in Ruston!
montecarlostar says:
Must have been a really good one, Scooter!
Posted on: Jan 22, 2010
WonderDog says:
Scooter Mommy worked Applebees! Her was bartender, too!
Posted on: Jan 22, 2010
montecarlostar says:
No, hahah those are precisely the things I try to avoid when I speak! Hahaha but sometimes is a little hard, especially if I am getting drunk :P the more drunk I am the more accent I have I think hahaha :P:P
Posted on: Jan 20, 2010