Applebee's in Times Square

applebees.com - (212) 391-7414

Applebee's in Times Square Reviews

jackygoh1 jackygoh1
Applebee's Horrible food and Substandard Service. Nov 30, 2011
I felt a moral obligation to write this review to warn others of this substandard restaurant, Applebee's which is located in the prime location, Times Squares. I had the most tasteless and horrible pasta in the world. It was just a lumpy piece of pasta. Also I wondered how in the world someone could make me dislike my favorite shrimp and pasta. The grilled shrimp I ordered was too salty and tasted awful.

They have the worst service I ever encounter. It took ages for them to take my order.

I saw their advertisement on TV in NYC and I thought of giving Applebee's a try as I had an hour and a half before the broadway show, Spiderman in the theatre district. Unfortunately, they messed it up.

When I received the bill, they already included 15% gratuity. Aren’t we supposed to tip on their service? I guess they are aware that their service sucks thus they have this compulsory 15% gratuity.

If you are in Times Square and hungry, don’t bother going to Applebee, which serves terrible food and at a pricey rate. I paid about $39.00 for both the grilled shrimp and chicken pasta. Just go to Macdonald, which is cheap and pretty reliable.

It is very expensive for the quality of food they serve.
Tough chicken meat and just lump m…
Very salty grilled prawns.
jackygoh1 says:
Agree, Hell's kitchen has many good and cheap food.
Posted on: Dec 06, 2011
NJTProadcruiser says:
This is why I don't suggest eating or doing things (other than shows) in Times Square, especially chain eateries such as Applebees! There are many great restaurants several streets away :)
Posted on: Dec 06, 2011

Compare Manhattan Hotel Rates (1km away)

Applebee's in Times Square Map