Applebee's Patria

Av. Patria #1199, Zapopan, Mexico
www.applebees.com - +52 (33)3610-0520

Applebee's Patria Zapopan Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
If I didn't love Buffalo wings so much I would never go to this God awful place Mar 16, 2011
I totally love Buffalo wings, especially those by Applebee's. I became a big fan when I lived in Ruston, went there at least once a week. But over there the service was good.

This Applebee's restaurant has to be the worst Applebee's I've ever been to. The service is slow, unfriendly, inefficient AND expensive.

I used to go there last year with a friend, and it was ok, they had good specials and all, I always took their 2x1 on snacks and national drinks. Now, I am not sure if it was a change of management, but the service changed radically. Last time I went there, nobody greeted me at the entrance, and it took almost 20 minutes for me to get a menu. Not to mention I didn't get cutlery, had to ask for it. It took them like half an hour to get my chicken wings (and they are suppoused to be a snack), and I found that NOW they would charge for my chips, any extra sauce or lemonade refill (!)

When I was done and I finally could get the check, their credit card machine wasn't working, so they made me go to a nearby ATM to get cash. Oh, and they actually send a waiter to escort me (maybe I could run away lol).

I really hate this restaurant, but sometimes I am really wanting some chicken wings when I am by the university and that's the only reason I go there. But I would avoid it otherwise.
montecarlostar says:
Yeah it really doesn't stand for the Applebee's name. I never had any complain on the service in the USA restaurants but it doesn't seem to be the same over here... but their chicken wings are good, I have to say.
jamartin39 says:
Wow this one does sound bad. I have tunred food away before but overall the servoce was good. This sounds like they should just close or ditch the Applebees name alltogether
montecarlostar says:
Hola José, sí, yo también visitaba mucho este restaurant en Estados Unidos y nunca tuve problemas, pero como comparte también Mónica, en México es otro boleto, y yo no sé si es porque explotan a los empleados, pero la verdad que su servicio deja mucho que desear. Y la verdad habiendo tan buenos restaurantes en GDL no tiene caso ir a este. Saludos!!

Check Zapopan Hotel Deals