Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar

1355 South White Sands Boulevard, Alamogordo, NM, USA
(575) 434-2616

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar Alamogordo Reviews

Good Food and Atmosphere Dec 05, 2017
$20 with a discount as of December 2017. Applebees calls itself a "neighborhood grill" and the atmosphere is very welcoming and friendly. Applebees has a varied menu with salads, sandwiches, burgers, soup, chicken, steak, seafood, pasta and more. They also have special menus for different seasons and they change those frequently. There are a couple of items on the menu I particularly like and a few items are acceptable for the diet my heart doctor wants me to adhere too. This Applebees is located close to several hotels where I have stayed in the past, although it was not that close to the Suburban Suites. Applebees has a number of televisions located throughout the restaurant showing various sports events, today I got to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers come from behind to beat the Cincinnati Bengals. My waitress was efficient, professional and quite cute. I enjoyed my Bourbon Street Chicken and Shrimp; but the coffee was not that good. It was good to have something hot to drink on a chilly day though. Applebees is not my favorite chain restaurant; but it is definitely above average.
Applebees - Alamogordo