Apple Tree Suites Cebu

Apple Tree Suites Cebu Rates and Deals

Apple Tree Suites Cebu Reviews

yheleen yheleen
great location Dec 20, 2009
The last time I was here was with my mother. We stayed here for a night preparing for our trip to Bohol early the next day. However, there had been other times when I stayed here with some of my friends.

Location wise, it is at the heart of Cebu City situated in Llorente St., Fuente Osmena Area. It is walking distance to Robinson’s Mall and lots of restaurants, shops and points of interest in Cebu.

Room rates are very affordable and practical. My mom and I shared a twin room with 2 single beds and cost P 1298 a night. Standard room which is one double bed costs 998 pesos only. They have the usual amenities simple hotel offer – air-conditioned rooms, cable TV, and telephone and hot and cold shower. A plus would be the Wifi internet connection which is free for guests. However, I wasn’t able to connect in my room so I guess the best part for internet connection would be the lobby. No worries as well for those who didn’t bring their laptops with them. There are a lot of internet cafes in the area.

Rooms are quiet small however and the one given to us was dark and has no windows in it. Elevator has also small space. Yeah, I prefer big spaces and I am kind of claustrophobic.

But at least, place looks safe and on the times I’ve stayed here, so far, I haven’t lost anything (or maybe there wasn’t much to lose in the first place? Hahahaha….)

Anyway, what I was disappointed with on my last stay was that their restaurant wasn’t open for longer hours and is closed on some days. I forgot the exact day, might be Sunday.

It’s a good thing tho that hotel staff are easy to talk with and quiet helpful. The hotel’s greatest advantage would still be its location and affordable price.
our twin room

Apple Tree Suites Cebu Overview

The Apple Tree Suites is located in Cebu making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with television, shower. This Cebu accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Cebu, making it a distinct accommodation. To proceed with your booking at the Apple Tree Suites, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Apple Tree Suites Amenities

• Meeting Rooms
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Function Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Pub
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas

Check Apple Tree Suites Rates and Deals