Appartementhaus Arzt Zell am See

Appartementhaus Arzt Zell am See Rates and Deals

Appartementhaus Arzt Zell am See Reviews

b33tlejuice b33tleju…
Beuatiful little gem in the mountains Jun 12, 2011
This was the fourth stay on our mini Euro trip.

We arrived really late at night (about 23.30). I was greeted at the door by a small old lady who didnt speak a word of English but I managed to get through to her who we were and what our booking was. She showed me to the apartement and it looked lovely. She tried to explain to me the rules about the key (you had to take it with you at all times) I kind of nodded to let her know that I got what she meant. I said thankyou in German and she gave me a hug then disappeared and we were left to get on with it. We got settled in quite quickly as it felt like a home away from home. It was fully self catering, it was basically a flat that we had rented with beautiful views of the mountains. There was not lift her though as it was an old building so we had go up four sets of stairs but this didnt matter as they werent steep. There were laundry, steamroom facilities and lots of leaflets available for the local area and things to do. Luckily once again it was easy as we had our own car to get to the place, as im not sure of the local public transport services. Zell Am see itself is quite small so the apartment was nicely placed and its surroundings were lovely. There was extra charges on the price for cleaning and tourist tax. The apartement would be great for up to four people and it was nice and classy. The bed felt like heaven as they were really comfortable and the decor was once again plain but posh looking. It was equipped with all cooking equipment, untensils, television and free wi-fi internet. There is also a booklet on all instructions and information about the apartement. The staff were friendly when we saw them and helpful despite a bit of a language barrier. I'd definitely stay again.
View from the balcony 4
View from the balcony 3
View from the balcony 1
View from the balcony 2
jennjeff1 says:
Wow! You even got a hug from the receptionist at night desptite the language barrier--definitely NOT Germany in Austria! You must have made a good impression--or they were happy you arrived to pay the bills!
Posted on: Jun 26, 2011

Appartementhaus Arzt Zell am See Overview

Discover all that Zell Am See has to offer with Appartementhaus Arzt as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. For your reservation at the Appartementhaus Arzt Zell Am See, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Appartementhaus Arzt Amenities

• Cycling
  • Horse Riding
  • Hiking
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Family Room