Find a Appalachian Trail Travel Buddy

Looking for a Appalachian Trail travel buddy? Meet Appalachian Trail travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 644,923 members and has been featured in:

to September 1, 2016
If finances go right. I want to try and hike the Appalachian Trail in 2016. I have begin the process of research and prepping myself in September of 2015. Looking for a companion to keep me company along he way.
anthony is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Don't want to do the Through Hike alone. I am in full time Training at the Gym 6 days a week and looking for a Companion to go with me on this amazing Journey
to September 1, 2016
Looking for a fellow Texan to hike the AT (NoBo). Preferably someone to travel with from TX to GA and through to the end of the trail. Dates are approximate. A laid-back female buddy who can tolerate my shenanigans for an entire 6 months would be ideal!
Katrin is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
I'm looking for a hiking partner at least for the first stretch of the NOBO AT starting some time in March. Depending on physical fitness we might not hike all the time right next to each other but might just be fun to have a partner in "crime". :).
to December 16, 2016
Jasmine is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Looking for someone to hike the Appalachian Trail with.
to September 4, 2016
Gordon is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Travelling from Australia to USA and looking for NOBO thru-hike partners departing Springer 11 March from Hiker Hostel to walk and celebrate trail life with whilst being environmentally responsible and sharing love and kindness with those we meet.
to September 14, 2016
Douglas is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Dates are not set in stone.
to August 31, 2016
to September 24, 2016
Dates are flexible. Just looking for someone I can hike the trail with next year.
to October 2, 2016
Plan on leaving Springer Mountain end of March and hike to Maine
to September 25, 2016
to August 26, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Heading Northbound. plan on thru hiking it. End date is just a rough estimate
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Starting a thru hike between 28 Mar 2016 and 1 April. Solo for now but willing to meet up with someone else who is interested in doing low miles first couple weeks (8-10 miles days) Any questions ask. Good luck!
Theresa is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Looing for a female travel partner interested in leaving at the end of March 2016 from Georgia to Maine thru hie
to August 31, 2016
Elizabe… is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Dates are obviously sketchy on here. I'll be setting off in spring and hope reach Maine by the end of August. Back to the real world in October! Need someone who is flexible and not afraid of a zero day.
to August 27, 2016
I'd really like to thru-hike the Appalachian trail NoBo starting sometime in March 2016. I'd love to meet another nature loving, physically abel, and like minded female to share the adventure with!
Appalachian Trail