Find a Appalachian Trail Travel Buddy

Looking for a Appalachian Trail travel buddy? Meet Appalachian Trail travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 680,061 members and has been featured in:

to October 11, 2017
Peter is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
I am looking for individuals who are interested in doing the trail in segments like 2-3 weeks at a time.
to October 18, 2017
I'm hiking the Appalachian Trail NoBo next year and am in search of a good hiking partner. I have experience from last year when I was on the trail and can definitely help you out if you're a new at it. Feel free to email me at jw82@gmail.com
to August 1, 2017
Taylor is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
dates flexable looking to do a thru-hike south to north
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Looking for a hiking buddy to thru hike the AT in 2017. Hoping to start in March.
to August 31, 2017
Brandon is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
I want to thru hike the Appalachian Trail next year (2017) if I can afford it. Would love a buddy or group to hike with. No dates set, could plan in accordance with potential hiking buddies' schedule(s).
to August 15, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
I'm an 18 year old beginning to look for a female partner to at least start the trail with.
to September 1, 2017
Would love to find a cool group to hike with! Dates kind of flexible, prefer early March start. Message me if you are looking for a hiking buddy :)
Justin is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Looking to find a like minded person or a small group of people to through hike the AT NOBO. Dates aren't set in stone, but the year of 2017 is.
to September 30, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Preparing for a thru-hike in 2017 from GA - ME. Looking for someone for safety to prepare with me and do the hike.
to August 31, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Currently planning NoBo AT hike for a mid March start in 2017. I have been a section hiker in my previous life but have always wanted to challenge myself with the whole trail. I am OK with doing it alone but strength in numbers has always been my motto!
to August 1, 2017
Gabby is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
looking for a fellow travel partner to begin hiking the AT with. I plan on leaving sometime between March - May 2017 but the dates are tentative at the moment. Definitely send me a message if you'd be similarly interested!
to October 27, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Some time in march I would love to thru hike the AT. I did a section hike two years ago from virgina to new York but I want to do the whole thing. would love to find a good buddie to hike with.
to September 4, 2017
Jennifer is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Starting my AT thruhike in early March '17 going NOBO - allowing myself 6 months to take it all in. Looking for atleast one other person to start the journey with
to November 30, 2017
Katheri… is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Hi! I'm . Im planning a thru-hike in 2017. I'm very easy going, adapt well to change and love to tuff things out. Looking for a buddy to hike with and hope to grow as a person while I'm seeing more of what this wonderful world is made of.
to July 31, 2017
Jenna is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Nobo thru-hike. Looking for one person or a small group to plan and start the trail with and see what happens from there. The dates are not set in stone, but I will have to take a two week break in June for my little brothers HS graduation.
to October 13, 2017
Inexperienced yet able
to August 10, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Dates are not specific, but a definite to start in Georgia in March, ending in Maine by sometime in August.
to September 15, 2017
Craig is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Dates not set in stone. Looking for NOBO hikers who are starting around this time to plan logistics and start the trail off with. I've never hiked in snow before and will probably need someone to hold my hand while I'm sobbing.:)
Appalachian Trail