Find a Appalachian Trail Travel Buddy

Looking for a Appalachian Trail travel buddy? Meet Appalachian Trail travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 632,074 members and has been featured in:

to July 1, 2016
Taylor is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
I'm looking to do a thru-hike of the AT NoBo and would love to have a hiking buddy.I want to become good friends with whomever I hike with, I would prefer to hike with at least one other female just not a big group. Let's plan our travels together.
to July 15, 2016
Did Georgia to Maryland last summer and cannot wait to get back on the trail
to August 22, 2016
Elizabe… is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Looking for a female hiking partner for the first leg of the NOBO thru-hike during potential winter weather. Hoping to avoid the NOBO bubble to have a better chance at shelter sleeping spots.
to June 24, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Ready to do it alone but I know my mom would be happy if I were with someone. I also wouldn't mind talking about life with someone new. Not looking for someone to walk right next to but meet up with at nights. It's a personal trip for us all.
to September 30, 2016
Katrin is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
I'm looking for a hiking partner at least for the first stretch of the NOBO AT starting some time in March. Depending on physical fitness we might not hike all the time right next to each other but might just be fun to have a partner in "crime". :).
to September 1, 2016
Looking for a fellow Texan to hike the AT (NoBo). Preferably someone to travel with from TX to GA and through to the end of the trail. Dates are approximate. A laid-back female buddy who can tolerate my shenanigans for an entire 6 months would be ideal!
to September 1, 2016
If finances go right. I want to try and hike the Appalachian Trail in 2016. I have begin the process of research and prepping myself in September of 2015. Looking for a companion to keep me company along he way.
to August 1, 2016
Brittan… is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Looking for a hiking partner for a 2016 NOBO thru hike of the Appalachian Trail! I would go alone but my dad would kill me.. planning to start in March 2016.
to August 13, 2016
to July 20, 2016
Chris is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
anthony is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Don't want to do the Through Hike alone. I am in full time Training at the Gym 6 days a week and looking for a Companion to go with me on this amazing Journey
to July 31, 2016
Jarrod is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
to August 3, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
I am set on this date but I can be flexible. I am a 20 year old female currently looking for a hiking partner or a group for a 2016 nobo thru hike. I would preferably like someone my age and of the same physical capability.
to August 3, 2016
to December 16, 2016
Jasmine is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Looking for someone to hike the Appalachian Trail with.
to September 4, 2016
Gordon is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Travelling from Australia to USA and looking for NOBO thru-hike partners departing Springer 11 March from Hiker Hostel to walk and celebrate trail life with whilst being environmentally responsible and sharing love and kindness with those we meet.
to September 14, 2016
Douglas is traveling to Appalachian Trail, United States
Dates are not set in stone.
to July 31, 2016