Apollo Victoria Theater

Apollo Victoria Theatre, London, United Kingdom

Apollo Victoria Theater London Reviews

frivolousat25 frivolou…
Saw the Wicked!! here :) Apr 15, 2011
Have been wanting to see this show for the longest time. Decided to watch it in London.

Being one of the more famous shows anywhere, it was extremely hard to find a location to get half price tickets. Ended up paying full price. It was worth it.

One strong suggestion is to please make sure you choose the seats closer to the stage. This theater is built like an Amphitheater but the stage is small & thus the further away you are, the smaller everything else looks.

Acoustics are good though.
S-Jay S-Jay
WiCKED, The Musical Apr 07, 2009
WiCKED is the pro-log if you will, for the Wizard of Oz.

WICKED tells the incredible untold story of an unlikely but profound friendship between two girls who first meet as sorcery students. One is white, the other is green! One is described as "Peculiar & impossible to describe" the other is "Blonde". And, it wouldnt be a story if there wasn't a man involved!!

"What is this feeling so sudden & new..... What is this feeling... Does it have a name..." Yess... Its WICKED

I first saw WiCKED advertised in the 2007 Children In Need TV show & have been itching to see it since!

"These things are sent to try us"!

I went to San Fran this year, and opposite my hotel was the San Fran theater, and what was showing, WiCKED.. I went to purchase tickets and it was sold out till 2010! Thankfully, the London Apollo has several showings daily & weekley.

The tickets are of various prices, for various seats around the stage. My ticket was £35, in the circular, right near the stage, excellent view! The seats are not very roomy, so I suggest if you have lovely long legs, you call the theater to book seats & express a wish to have front seats to get that extra room! The theater its self, situates several mini shops, a mini bar & tuck shops. Prices are very high for sweets & drinks (At £4.20 for a pint of Larger - You had to pick me up off the floor & I just had water!).

Theater programms are also expensive at £12, however I would INSIST if I may, on you getting your self the WiCKED musical sound track on CD, It is wicked :) I have been playing it non-stop! The songs are so catchy & the instrumentals are brilliant. The show has a live band playing that you can see on a little screen & they are amazing!

It is a great treat for all the family, children who like me love stories & for couples. (It is advised for children over 8 as they do have the flying monkeys that are a wee scary & unexpected!).

You must go and see Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West, you will feel wicked if you dont!.
Wicked Witch & Glinda The Good
He flys, really he does!
The Map

Related Travel Blogs About Apollo Victoria Theater

My 19th Birthday and a Big Bus Tour
May 15th was my birthday and it was awesome. We decided to go on a Hop-on Hop-off tour. It was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of London that way. Our first stop off was Buckingham Palace. We didn't go…Victoria Theater. We were a little late because apparently there are 2 Apollo theaters in London..But Wicked was amazing…

Check London Hotel Deals