Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre

Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre Rates and Deals

Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre Reviews

Stigen Stigen
Nice affordable modern hotel ! Jun 15, 2011
I went on a long weekend to Amsterdam with my girlfriend on the weekend that the queens day festival was going on in Amsterdam. The only hotel in the region that we could find a room in was Apollo.

We stayed here one night, and it was very enjoyable, and I thik it was a really good value. For 70£ we had a room for 2 including breakfast. The service and the room was spotless.

Almere in general is like no other place that I have been to. Everything is hypermodern and looks like it was build yesterday. .

Apollo hotel is no exception. The resturant is innovately formed as the Apollo rocket !

The room was quite big and spacey for 2 people. There is even a little office set up there. The bath is also perfect, and I found myself enjoying the bath tub a little more then any heterosexual man should be allowed.

Only thing I found annoying was that you had to pay money to watch a movie on the televison, otherwise there was just some crap channels.

The breakfast was absolutely great. It was buffet-style with a choice of warm and cold meals. I rarely stuff myself at breakfast, but htere I just could`nt help myself to be honest.

All in all I would say that Apollo makes for a worthwhile stay if you are going to Amsterdam and would like to stay out of the main avenue. Amsterdam is about 30 minutes on a train away. Train is fairly cheap as well.
Stylish and modern room
cleand and neat
office part of the room
View from hotel - almere

Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre Overview

Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre is a four star hotel located in the city centre of Almere, within near vicinity of the theatre and walking distance from hundreds of shops and the cinema. The 117 design rooms are furnished with specially designed (and thus unique!) furniture and internationally well-known Phi-Ton beds.The modern hotel rooms offer you the all the necessary comfort, such as television with satellite, telephone, free wired internet access, safe and air conditioning. The luxurious bathrooms offer a bath and shower, as well as hairdryer.Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre is the perfect start of your visit to Flevoland. Shopping, cycling or a visit to Amsterdam; the highway to Amsterdam or Bataviastad is easily accessible from the hotel. Those who prefer cycling are surrounded by Flevoland's beautiful scenery within minutes!Upon return at the hotel you can relax and enjoy in our barrestaurant SaladaSamba. An exquisite lunch, a refreshing cocktail or unwinding from a long day cycling. The possibilities in our trendy barlounge are endless! Our chef caters to your mood!

Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower