Apicius Culinary Institute of Florence

Florence, Italy

Apicius Culinary Institute of Florence Reviews

petrarchanprincess petrarch…
May 24, 2006
I loved this cooking class! I don’t know if it’s actually available for people who are just coming to visit, as the classes were once a week for three weeks. There probably are places that offer classes you can sign up for as you travel though…and I highly recommend that you do if you have the opportunity. As for these classes, they were a little pricey for me as a student to take them, but if you consider the fact that you make three full blown 3 course meals that are delicious, then it's really not that bad. The atmosphere was great and the teachers were amazing. They were students themselves, but real culinary arts chefs…my favorite was our teacher from Texas, but close in second place was the Venetian lady…and there was a really really cute male chef across the way that kept our wandering eyes occupied…oh Italian men *sigh*
carolina_girl says:
I am going to Florence in March with my university. I am a dietetics major and we are taking some cooking classes here. My department has been doing this trip now for serveral years and everyone raves about it when they come back. I can't wait to go.
Posted on: Dec 05, 2008