Apartments Sabaudia

Apartments Sabaudia Rimini Reviews

ian_travbuddy ian_trav…
Aug 17, 2007
..Rimini..

Laying beautyfully next to the Adriatic sea just 2 hours flying from Amsterdam..

Well.. Im gonna skip the crap about the airport of Rimini if you dont mind.. Because this Airport SUCKS..! Anywayss.. quite handy though.. It was about 1 hour drivin to the hotel..

..Much better if Im thinkin of the 3 hour Bus trip from Barcelona Airport to Salou..

Well.. when we arrived at our appartment.. We thougt just.. 'wow' very nice.. yes indeed..!

Ow.. By The Way.. If youre begging for a reception of something like that dont bother coming here.. Because there isnt any..

..Only on certain times (Just read 'local' looks like they have 'siesta' all day long)..

After we checked in (pretty hard though.. the 'Receptionist' only speaks Italian and we dont so bit difficult whehe) We dropped our luggage in the elevator and went to our room..

It was a nice building.. very clean.. thats for sure..

And.. my favourite.. Everywhere I looked I saw marble.. I like that.!

Our appartment was very clean to.. Nice little kitchen with everything..!

When I stept through the outside door on the balcony I was lookin against a big building we thought it was a church.. But after I checked out it seems to be a Convent..

..Nice building anywayss..

Well.. we had a great time in Rimini.. It was pretty fun because we were able to put the table outside on the balcony..

So we can play cards or something before we go out..

Anywayys this is a great Appartment.. Its clean, big and it has a balcony..

So if youre young its perfect..

..But also if youre not interested in going out or so (cant imagine anyways)..

It lays just outside the centre.. So if you want to sleep.. you can..

Nice.. is it..!

If you have any questions or so.. Be free to Ask anytime..!!

Greets, hugs and love to you all..!

..Ian..
ian_travbuddy says:
Hi! Im sorry for the late reply,, but Im not that active as I used to.. Everything is walking distance! Cuz Rimini is nothing more than a big long street (+airport) lol.. I remember there was a club that used to be the house of Giorgio Armani.. For that one we needed to go by Cab... When are u planning to go?
Posted on: Feb 07, 2012
Vroniii says:
Hi I wanted to ask you which clubs are there next to the apartments and how far they are away?! :)
Posted on: Jan 31, 2012