Apartamentos Ébano

Check Ibiza Hotel Deals

Apartamentos Ébano Ibiza Reviews

Donnie_Duck Donnie_D…
Affordable hotel apartments Jul 10, 2011
Ebano was located only 50-80m away from the infamous Bora Bora beach on Playa D'en Bossa. I think the rooms were around E100 a night, and each apartment has

- 1bedroom with 2single beds a wardrobe and safe box (which you will have to rent for E2.50 per day)

- A good size living room with a table & 4chairs, 2 single beds, good size balcony, kitchenette, small tv & radio, and good size bathroom.

I never really tried the TV to see if it works, and the radio only receives one channel which was mainly slow love songs so not good for ibiza..

The rooms were pretty comfortable, they cleaned and replaced the towels twice in 4days while we were there. We had a total of 4 rooms and they were slightly different sizes, we had the largest size room and could easily have 4 people in there comfortably. Some rooms have no pool view, and they really suck.

As for maintenance, forget about that. Our AC wasn't working at all and requested someone to look at 10 times, but no one ever fixed it. If there is a maintenance issue, forget trying to have it fixed and just deal with it.

As for the reception staff, they were ok - spoke good and english and helped when not lazy.

I think the hotel is good value for what you get, and unfortunately u wont have the luxury of changing rooms if you dont like yours, just make sure the AC works, and you got a room overlooking the pool and you'll be fine.

The location is great only 2min walk from Bora Bora.. I would definitely recommend this hotel for that price..
Donnie_Duck says:
Another point I think I should bring up is the bed - It was ok, but extremely squeaky which gets rather annoying after 10seconds of vigorous movement!!
Posted on: Jul 10, 2011
Donnie_Duck says:
Oh they have a large pool area with lovely landscaping and that was the best thing about the hotel. They also had a restaurant/bar but the food and service were terrible. They also have a laundry room which was not very useful to us, but I am sure can come in handy.
Posted on: Jul 10, 2011