Aoyama ~~ Hibachi Restaurant

www.aoyamasushi.com - (814) 868-7999

Aoyama ~~ Hibachi Restaurant Erie Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Feb 14, 2007
One of my favorite places to go to dinner when I head up to Erie is Aoyama hibachi steak house. I've been to a couple other hibachi restaurants in western PA and dispite my dislike for Erie I find this to be the best Hibachi Steak house I've been to!

The ambiance is very nice with an oriental flare and they actually have a water wall fall in the dinning area...the restaurant used to be a Chi Chi's until it went out of business...and they turned it into a steak house. But the staff is really nice and the hibachi chef's are the best around. they are very entertaining with how they interact with the crowd. As they cook they are constantly talking to the customers (us) and keeping us involved with what they were doing. If they notice you not paying attention or enjoying the entertainment they get you involved by flipping shrimp pieces into your mouths as you try and catch it and your friends laugh. They also do the onion volcano the best around! This was my friends baby's favorite aspect of dinner! She was totally mesmarized!

The food is absolutely amazing too. the ginger glaze is delicious and the steak, chicken, salmon and shrimp are all recommended. The steak is cooked perfectly that it melts in your mouth. The chicken is very moist and you will savor each bite. And the shrimp and it's shrimp sauce is absolutely amazing!

Another aspect I like about Aoyama in Erie is that the menu about $5 cheaper than all the hibachi resaurants in Pittsburgh for the same thing!

since it's not letting me put in directions... if anybody is interested in going it's behind Mill Creek Mall on Peach Street!
mellemel8 says: