Ao Nang Grand Inn Hostel

Check Ao Nang Hotel Deals

Ao Nang Grand Inn Hostel Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Cheap Hotel Near the Beach Jul 03, 2010
I stayed here with 4 of my friends. At the first, we booked 2 bedrooms because we were five people. But, when we entered the room and saw the bedroom, we decided to use one room only. Why? Because the room is spacious enough and there are one double bed and one bunk bed. So, the room fits for four people!!!

The hotel is on the main road of Ao Nang Krabi. It is 10 minutes walk to the beach. On the way to the beach from the hotel, there are shops, money changers, mini markets, international telephone booths, motor cycle rentals, restaurants, hawkers, bars, tour agencies, and tailors!!! I don't know why there are many tailors. They offer one day service for making suits and cocktail dresses.

Here are the facilities of this hotel:

•Air Condition: check

•Cabel TV: not sure about the cable, but definitely there is a TV in the room ;D

•Make Up Mirror: yes!

- Hair dryer(requested): maybe.... I didn't need it :P

•Dialy Make Up Room: maybe.... I didn't use it.

•Safty Boxes in room: hmmmm, I don't remember :-(

•Tour Information Desk: yes they have ;-)

•Hot/Cold Shower: yep!

•Refrigerator (A/C room only): yes with water in a big bottle.

•Balcony Front & Back side: yes but not too comfortable and the view is not too good.

•CCTV Surveillance 24 Hours Security: in the lobby (I am sure) and in the corridor (I think).

•Writing Desk: we used it for putting our stuffs ;D

•Laundry and Dry Cleaning: I didn't use it.

Beside that, the provide free wifi at the bedroom and the lobby. They have PCs and internet to rent. They don't provide breakfast but provide tea and coffee in the morning.

If you want a cheap hotel, spacious for 4 people, closed to everything, this is the place!!!
The lobby, also for PCs
Front Side
The hotel name
The view from the front balcony
Glynnes says:
Thanks for the review.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2010

Ao Nang Grand Inn Hostel Overview

Aonang Grand Inn (Ao Nang beach , Krabi, Thailand)( Free Wi - Fi !!! ) Welcome to ' Aonang Grand Inn ' located central area of the spectacular Andaman coast , within a walking distance to all major attractions, and interesting spots . Ao- Nang beach (Phranang Bay), Krabi , Thailand opposite Mc Donald's Aonang branch - 200 meters from the beach !!!, 17 kms. from Krabi town, 25 kms. from Krabi airport. . For a really happy holiday, try coming to stay with us. It is a nice inn and also paradise for your holidays. Please come to enjoy fantastic natural sourrounding. the rooms are decorated in a variety of styles. Clean and quiet, you can choose as desire. the friendly staff will take care of you and your family to make it a wonderful experience. We also have a nice trips for you to travel around island and a great place as you desire. Room features include :-safty box-Free Towels, Linens -Free Coffee and Tea 7. 00 A. M - 12. 00 P. M. only High . ..

Ao Nang Grand Inn Hostel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Horse Riding
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage