Antwerp Hotels

Browse 22 Antwerp, Belgium hotel reviews for 111 Antwerp hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Antwerp

Mechelen Hotels20.7 km
Hasselt Hotels30.5 km
Grimbergen Hotels31.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Antwerp Hotels and Deals

#1 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
1morespicy says: "I had never planned to stay at this, or any other hotel during my one night stay..."
#2 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
davidx says: "I am taking a slight risk here. I stayed here in 2003 and I always try to ensure..."
#3 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
ratu says: "You have been at Antwerp and haven't been at the Castle? You haven't been at Ant..."
#4 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
Joekewarmerdam says: "Very good affordable hotel in the centre of antwerp.I was very surprised by the ..."
$72
#5 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
catherineb says: "We stayed at Hyllit Hotel at the end of July 2011 for a week. This place is b..."
$125
#6 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
ssedha says: "Used my points Money to pay for the hotel so it was really cheap. Upon check-..."
#7 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
Pearl510 says: "The Golden Tulip hotel is a four star hotel just behind the central train statio..."
#8 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
Chokk says: "Sir Plantin is a brand new hotel in the outer parts of Antwerp city centre and s..."
$55
#9 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
Chokk says: "The Ramada Plaza is a nice hotel located a bit away from the city center of Antw..."
$67
#10 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
Petra2111 says: "We've stayed here a couple of times already because it's a great hotel with lots..."
$76
#11 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
mirkku387 says: "I stayed two nights at Lindner Hotel City Lounge in Easter 2009. The hotel is ..."
$72
#12 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
lansems says: "If you are looking for a nice, comfortable hotel in the area of the train statio..."
$75
#13 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
TForn says: "I think the location and the price were the best things about this hotel. I'v..."
$49
#14 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
pjosch says: "Nice cheap hotel I like to stay when visiting Antwerp. It's walkable to center a..."
$55
#15 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
Chokk says: "Radisson Blu Park Lane is a 4 star hotel close to the city centre of the Flemish..."
$88
#16 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
efeesse says: "An ibis style hotel, with comfortable room, really close to the main train stati..."
#17 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
fawkes66 says: "On our way to Germany my husband and I didn't count on the terrible weather. The..."
$100
#18 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
aggieaggie says: "Hotel Banks is a modern, trendy, new hotel, located in the heart of Antwerp. T..."
$100
#19 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
duckie202 says: "I stayed at Condo Gardens for NYE 2011. We booked a room for 2 people last minut..."
$48
#20 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
richardAmsterdam says: "Small design hotel in Antwerpen in late May 2007. This newly opened hotel is ver..."
$90
#21 of 111 hotels in Antwerp
mainhart says: "In the shadow of Brussels and Bruges, Antwerp does not have a lot of budget acco..."
$80