Antulang Beach Resort Siaton

Check Siaton Hotel Deals

Antulang Beach Resort Siaton Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Poorly maintained Jun 11, 2015
I came here so excited to see how it is because an officemate told me some good things. The pictures online are also very nice.

It seem worth paying for a romantic getaway and I was excited to see its potential and enjoy myself.

Booking was alright. We had to pay extra for airport transfers but it is ok for us. The price per room is less than Php10k. We chose the one with outdoor jacuzzi.

The place was poorly maintained. Quite dirty and there seem to be very inadequate staff.

We went there in part of an ocular inspection for my start up travel company but was very disappointed which i told the new manager.

Despite the fact they tried to serve us well, the service was poor. When we arrived, the outdoor jacuzzi was dirty. I would expect that they would clean everything before bringing guests. The bathroom's faucet were rusty that i was scared to get cut and suffer tetanus. I understand that being beach side has this tricky issue but there are many rust free ways of doing things. It was unacceptable.

I requested for the jacuzzi to be cleaned and set up and was so happy to see that it has bubbles with some rose petals. However, it was cold! Where on earth are jacuzzi alright to be cold? That was really disappointing.

The breakfast was alright albeit slow bec of lack of staff. We booked and paid for a morning horse ride by the beach. We were fetched by the pool by two nice horses. It was pleasant experience. i really like it. I see how great potential this resort has and made me feel sad they didn't thought that maintaining it well is better than investing in constructing more rooms.

This place is hard to get to. the only way is to bring a private car or hire theirs for a fee. Not cheap. It has to be worth it. Didn't feel like it was worth the trip.

It was so saddening bec they even have all these great ideas for rooms like ours with outdoor jacuzzi. Another is a cottage on a rock. That was cool. Except that consistently, maintenance is very poor.

I wouldn't recommend until they take maintenance seriously.

Antulang Beach Resort Siaton Overview

The Antulang Beach Resort is located in Dumaguete making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with air conditioning, television, hair dryer. To suit guests' convenience, this Dumaguete accommodation offers bar/pub, meeting facilities, laundry service/dry cleaning. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: outdoor pool. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. To book a room at the Antulang Beach Resort, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

Antulang Beach Resort Amenities

• Horse Riding
  • Hiking
  • Photocopier
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower