Anton's Pasta Bar

(604) 299-6636

Anton's Pasta Bar Vancouver Reviews

derekbilldaly derekbil…
Where Eating Becomes An Experience Nov 22, 2010
I love my pasta as much as the next man, well preferably not if the next man comes from a long line of Italian pasta makers, never the less, I do love me some Italian food.

This restaurant is crazy popular. It would be no strange thing to see a line of people down the street waiting to get in to eat the food.

The restaurant is quite small but in a quaint way. The lighting is just right and has a fully stocked bar by the look of things. The wait staff were all pretty bubbly and helpful...although I do remember one of the women was rude or ratehr unintentially rude.

Now for the food, which is why you go there. The menu was massive. I barely had time to read it all. They had pasta dishes and varities that I didnt even see in some places in Rome.

They have a thing that if you eat your full meal you get a free pen or something. The plate of food was monsterous. I can eat. I can really eat. I could only eat a quarter of my plate even though it was delicious and went down great with my beer.

We boxed the leftovers up and brought them home to use as breakfast/lunch the next 3 days!!

Not too bad for a pasta dish that cost around $15!

PS If it is your birthday you get a free slice of cake.....note it does not need to be your birthday but being overheard suggesting it is works also.
derekbilldaly says:
Thanks again for taking me there Lori!! It was amazing as were our lunches for the next few days haha
Posted on: Feb 18, 2011