Antonio's Cucina Italiano

288 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA, USA

Antonio's Cucina Italiano Boston Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Neighborhood Italian Dining outside the North End May 19, 2012
As surprising as it may sound to some, there are Italian restaurants in Boston outside of the famous North End! Located on the back side of Beacon Hill on the border between Beacon Hill and the West End, Antonio’s is one of those local places that welcomes diners with great service and generous portions in a relaxed atmosphere. The menu offers a variety of sauce, meat, and seafood dishes that are very affordable for the city, ranging from $10 for ziti or linguine in marinara sauce to under $20 for the shrimp selections.

While I wouldn’t say it’s the absolute best Italian food I’ve ever had, neither I nor my guests have been disappointed or left hungry. And I will certainly consider Antonio’s again the next time I or a friend has a craving for Italian cuisine in Boston.

As with many restaurants in the area, the space is not overly large so be prepared for a wait during the popular dining hours. There isn’t a bar area but when I was recently there on a Saturday night, the staff did offer to call when a table was available if I was going to remain close by. Antonio’s also offers takeout.
Antonio's Cucina Italiano