Antojitos Hondurdnos

1606 Sheridan Road, Waukegan, IL, USA
Antojitos Hondurdnos - inside is what counts!
Antojitos Hondurdnos - pupusas with pork meat
Antojitos Hondurdnos - salsa & pupusas
Antojitos Hondurdnos - watching novelas while I wait
Antojitos Hondurdnos - ordering window & paying the bill

Antojitos Hondurdnos Waukegan Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
Fine Honduran May 10, 2011
If you never had honduras dining, you are missing some tasty dishes. My visit to this restaurant was an experience I wish I had done years ago. The woman here were extremely welcoming, and served the best they could for not speaking english as much. It was not a problem for me, it was just something we worked through in order to be friendly and get my order.

After walking up to their window for an order of pupusas, she served me tortilla chips and salsa. The chips were crunchy, lightly salted and the salsa was not to hot but great tasting. When the order came "to go". I knew it was fresh and had been cooked right in front of me behind the table I was sitting at.

Honduran people are known for their Pupusas. It is an corn tortilla shaped into an small dough that has meat inside and then fried. They serve it with an seasoned cabbage, carrots, and other veggies shredded together with a taste of vinegar as well. You also have the option of putting salsa or hot sauce on top for more flavor. Which ever you decide the meal is fabulous and worth trying, yummy! Highly recommend to anyone with that authentic taste.
inside is what counts!