Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza

Las Vegas, Nevada

Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza Las Vegas Reviews

nicolecarp nicoleca…
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza Jul 20, 2009
I didn't take any pictures of this restaurant because to be quite honest I was REALLY disappointed. Not worth the time or money to go here really. Maybe the original location in Florida is more established but not this new location.

Located at one of my favorite places in Vegas, Town Square, Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is at the northwest end of the property. It opened about 3 weeks ago (from today: July 20th) and you would have thought we were the first customers! We were the only people there until a father/daughter duo came in. The website for Anthony's says something about the ambiance the staff creates making it a nice place is a joke. I felt like we were in a fish bowl. Everyone that worked there was staring at us out of boredom and less than friendly. I did find it off putting that they pride themselves over the Italian heritage and all I could here was 2 spanish cooks talking up a storm..maybe I expected authentic. Or for them to not be talking to where I could hear them across the restaurant.

The decor was..'we re trying hard to be fancy..but we aren't'. With competition like California Pizza Kitchen having a prime location on the property I would think their game would be top notch. If there aren't people coming in..why not send employess out to spread the word?!

The pizza was ok but very greasy! The bottom of the pizza left black coal marks all over our hands. Overall, there are better places to eat at Town Square and if you want GOOD Italian style pizza, call Verrazano's!
Sunflower300 says:
How about I call Verrazano's. :)
Posted on: Jul 21, 2009