Anthony's Cay Roatan Honduras

Roatan Island, Honduras

Anthony's Cay Roatan Honduras Roatan Island Reviews

kayguarnay kayguarn…
Anthony's Key Resort Dive Center Jan 05, 2016
I went on a planned excursion from the NCL cruise ship. After taking a tender to Roatan, and a short 20 minute drive to the Anthony's Key we got on a 42 foot dive boat with all our equipment already accounted for. They have modern tanks, BCDs (with integrated weights) and their boat staff really know a great deal about helping balance weights. It had been over a year for me, so it was good for me to get a refresher. They were also really nice to the kids that came with our group and allowed them to come along to snorkel.

We did two dives: one at green outhouse reef, and the other one at overheat reef. They are right next to each other, but I enjoyed the overheat reef a lot because of the slower current, and beautiful reef wall. It was also a later dive when the visibility was clearer so I saw a giant green turtle, a barracuda and a huge blue crab (to name a few). The reef here is just teeming with fish, so you won't be disappointed.

In general, my experience at Anthony's Key was great -- nice team, great boat, good equipment and a good pick of sites.

Compare Roatan Hotel Rates (10.7km away)

Roatan Island Map