Anong's Thai Cusine

210 5th Street, Rawlins, WY, USA
(307) 324-6262
Anong's Thai Cusine - I cleaned my plate! :P
Anong's Thai Cusine - I cleaned my plate! :P
Anong's Thai Cusine - Dad enjoying My bowl of non veggie soup! He sees the benefit of having a veggie daughter! ;P

Anong's Thai Cusine Rawlins Reviews

esterrene esterrene
I wish I had an extra stomach for more food! Mar 04, 2010
If you had told me that I would find a fantastic Thai restaurant in small town Wyoming I would have thought you were pulling my leg... But here I am in Rawlins Wyoming and I just had some seriously fantastic Thai food!!

I would say, with out hesitation, that this establishment is as good as what you would expect from any establishment in a large city like Philly or NYC..

The menu was smaller than other places I have been too, but there was still plenty of diversity and several of the meals could be made vegetarian or vegan. The average price range was $7-$9.

I ordered the Garlic and veggie dish served over a bed of fresh lettuce and a side of rice.. The garlic soy sauce was light and full of flavor. I seriously wished my stomach was larger so I could eat another full plate!!! LOL! :P:P

Meals came with a soup that was not veggie friendly. Which made my carnivorous father extra happy!

The atmosphere of the restaurant was cool. High ceilings, red walls adorned with Thai art, large windows to the street and friendly service..

Great food!!! please go... like now! :P
Dad enjoying My bowl of non veggie…

Check Rawlins Hotel Deals