Annies

Jiangtai Lu, Beijing, China

Annies Beijing Reviews

lolableME lolableME
Amazing Italian and...DELIVERS!! Oct 28, 2011
We went to Annies last night for dinner around 9 PM, there were about ten people, and they sat us immediately. The service was such high quality, compared to other restaurants in Beijing. I had some calamari and bruschetta, massive portions so I shared them with the table. Then I had a large pizza mushroom and ham. YUM!! They had a great wine list and the other meals looked amazing! They also had complimentary bread served with garlic butter and pesto! I paid 65 RMB, but you can see how much food I got, others paid way less, around 35 RMB for big pasta dishes.

They deliver to your door as well, it might be just pizzas though, but they are amazing and small is around 30 RMB and large is around 45 RMB, compared to Papa Johns (80 RMB and up) it’s a steal!
nadja1279 nadja1279
Great Italian restaurant Mar 12, 2008
This restaurant has a large range of Italian foods. We tried:

Appetizers:

- Caprese (Mozzarella cheese with fresh tomato and basil)

- Bruschetta(Toasted bread with fresh tomato, garlic, herbs & olive oil)

- Crema di Zucca (soup)

Pizza:

- Margherita

- Tonno e Cipolla (Pizza with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, onions, tuna)

- Sole di Napoli (Pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmaham, cooked ham, almonds)

Desserts:

- 3 times Tiramisu ;-)

We were really satisfied with this restaurant and can recommend it to everyone!

Related Travel Blogs About Annies

Going out for Italian...
Last week, Leo and Vivi were talking about how they'd been to Annie's Italian Restaurant.  This place has supposedly won awards for best Italian in Beijing.  I'd never been, so we went toge…Annie's Italian Restaurant.  This place has supposedly won awards for best Italian in Beijing.  I'd never…

Check Beijing Hotel Deals